Movistar+ and DAZN will share Premier League matches for the next 5 seasons
But Movistar+ will be able to broadcast all its matches thanks to an agreement
As always when there is an auction of LaLiga audiovisual rights, only those who pay the most get it. In this case, two were the winners: Movistar+ and DAZNplatforms that needed to be distribute the broadcast of first division matches over the next 5 seasons. But that changed when the two services reached an agreementYes Movistar+ will be able to broadcast all its matches.
DAZN LaLiga on Movistar+
With the publication of the new miMovistar tariffswe already know how much it will cost to watch football on Movistar+ in the 2022/23 season:
- all football – 43 euros per month.
- The league – 30 euros per month.
- Champions League – 20 euros per month.´
To add a football pack, you must contract Movistar + Essential, which costs 10 euros per month. So, adding the amount you pay for mobile lines and home WiFi, here are the cheapest options:
- If you want to see all the football, 107.90 euros (54.90 from the telephone and internet pack, 10 euros from Movistar + Essential and 43 euros from All foot).
- The amount is reduced to 94.90 euros per month if you only bet on LaLiga.
- And finally, The most economical is to watch the Champions League exclusively for 84.90 euros per month.
The LaLiga channel on Movistar+ and all its multichannels they will be located between dials 53 and 55; GOL TV switches to 69.